Universal Fog lights For Adventure Motorcycle
Pure Light :
- The output of the LED lights is pure white light, which is more effective at lighting up the road, and is more noticeable to other vehicles during both the day and night.
Low Power Consumption :
- LED lights draw only 10-30 watts each (A standard headlight draws 55 watts). This saves your limited wattage for heated gear, or other electronic accessories and also saves your alternator from excessive wear and tear.
High-Quality Reflectors and Lenses :
- LED's feature reflectors and lenses designed to minimize the amount of scattered light, meaning more of the produced light reaches the road, where it counts. Other brands use lower quality reflectors and lenses with imperfections that scatter the produced light, reducing overall effectiveness.
Low Profile Design:
- LED lights and mounting systems are low profile, and stylish by design. Our lights do a great job at accentuating the Adventure Ready look, even when they're switched off.
- Our LED lights help make you visible to other drivers. The bright white beam of the LED lights draw the attention of other drivers, who sometimes don't see motorcycles. While our LED's grab other motorist's attention, they are not so bright that they blind and distract them.
- LED lights offer reliable service thirty thousands of hours, and do not have delicate filaments that can break like a traditional incandescent bulb. That means there's no need to carry spare bulbs or worry about burnt-out lights with LED's.